This is more like a jornal entry since nobody will see this unless I physicaly show them.
I see new devices now a days that are so fast ,so they say .
I think that's fine faster device on a slow ass fucked up internet.
Even with the fastest connection there seems to be all lot of lag and bs going on.
More and more of the average sites are becoming "Porn like in performance"
I don't know all the tech. terms but I'm not a idiot either.
Example: I just got a corrupt update from microsoft's website WTF.
After installing a new OS on laptop I got a virus from java's web site.
It's like my internet connection itself is corrupt.
Another thing that pisses me off is website's for kids is there even one out there that runs smooth
without add ons and scripts running and all the tracking cookies.
I'm sure I can do something on my end to stop some of this but I'm getting sick of the maintenece before
and after each use.I feel like the computer or whatever device is more of a race car or dragster.
Running good for some laps the just kinda trying to get throught the race alive.
I know I'm not the only person that thinks this shit but I think we need another internet this one is wore out.
Hey what internet version you got? Oh you got the original version damn. You should look into the new one .....lol
I ment the internet pisses me off but I'm not going to retype this shit because I can't figure out how to edit the title like I said nobody will see it anyway
ReplyDelete